PERSPEKTIVEN & KLARHEIT
Ever wondered why marketing is relevant in times of unprecedented changes and developments? And how to best meet current challenges while keeping a balanced life without being stressed?
These two masterclasses – „Marketing and Meaning“ and „Less Stress, More Resilience“ – give you an overview of the most relevant challenges and provide some of the answers regarding meaning-centered business and valued-based lifestyles.
Marketing and Meaning
Taking into consideration current societal, economic and ecological developments, e.g. globalization, digitalization or climate change, the following topics will be explored in this course titled „Marketing and Meaning – Creating Value Beyond Mere Business“:
- MARKETING & VALUES. What types of value can be created through marketing – and why you should care about all of them.
- VISION & MISSION. How a brand’s definition of purpose today can build its success in the future.
- TARGET GROUPS & STAKEHOLDER APPROACH. Who should be considered in the development of a strategic marketing approach (surprise: it’s not only the customers)
- COMMUNICATION. Why trust and credibility are of utmost importance in building and sustaining a brand in the marketplace.
- INNOVATION & SERVING SOCIETY. About the blurring boundaries between marketing, innovation, serving the greater good.
Please note: this course has been developed for participants without any previous knowledge in marketing or business.
Due to the current Covid-situation this course will be taught online via Zoom.
Voices of Participants
With great interest have I participated in the course „Marketing & Meaning – Creating Value Beyond Mere Business“ in 2021. As a student of a humanistic discipline, I was not very familiar with the topics of marketing and business administration before the course began. However, the class gave me an intuitive and at the same time solid introduction to the world of marketing, so that within just a few weeks I was able to understand more and more the entrepreneurial way of thinking. As the title of the workshop implies, our discussions covered much more than marketing in the narrow sense: I was particularly excited by the insights into the larger social responsibility of a company and the many ways marketing strategies help to „create value beyond business“. Most of all, I am delighted to have met Nina: In her, I see a role model for confidently going one’s own way and – in her own words – „linking the Unlikely“. – Kerstin Veronika Pecher
I don’t remember being able to focus this much any of my major lectures at uni. I also can not believe this course came to an end, it was one of the most exciting course I did since the longest time. – Participant Winter 2020/21
I felt relaxed and confident during the talks. The content of the course was appropriate for someone like me who had no background in marketing. – Participant Winter 2020/21
Mix of theory and discussion, Nina is very nice and enthusiastic, super interesting content. – Participant Winter 2020/21