https://meaningandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/200516-0731-HDR-LR_low.jpg 338 675 Dr. Nina Bürklin https://meaningandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/MeaMore_Logo_Website_V2_Zeichenfläche-1-300x164.png Dr. Nina Bürklin2020-05-22 20:03:252020-08-02 17:13:30Voices I needed to hear
Sometimes, it’s the quiet voices that we need to hear. Sometimes, we need to listen to the uncomfortable voices.
And then, there are voices that simply make you feel good.
Check out how these voices make you feel – to me it’s obvious that I needed to hear them to further grow.
- It’s OK to feel overwhelmed. Here’s what to do next (Elizabeth Gilbert, 2020)
- The Happy Secret to Better Work (Shawn Anchor, 2011)
- How mindfulness changes the emotional life our our brains (Richard J. Davidson, 2019)
- The power of vulnerability (Brené Brown, 2010)
- The habits of happiness (Matthieu Ricard, 2004)